Glazed Tile Sheet Making Machine

DX sizzling sale 820 Glazed Roofing Tile Roll Forming Device
Merchandise description

one.Excellent good quality: We have a skilled designer and experienced engineer group.And

the uncooked material and equipment we use are excellent.

2.Good support: we offer the technological assist for whole life of our equipment.

3.Promise interval: in one calendar year since the day of ending commissioning. The guarantee covers all the electric, mechanic and hydraulic parts in the line besides for the straightforward-worn parts.

four.Easy procedure:All equipment cotrolling by PLC personal computer managing systerm.

five.Elegant apperance:Defend the equipment from rust and the painted color can be CZPT

6.Reasonable cost:We supply the very best price in our market.

one.Panel draiwng for your reference. 

2.Tools in depth parameters:

1.Processing material aluzinc/galvanized metal/coloured metal coil
two.Substance thickness .three-.8mm
3.Feeding width: 1000mm
4.Powerful width 820mm
5.Principal motor electricity 4kw
six.hydraulic pump power 4kw
7. Shaft diameter sevenfivemm
8.Forming measures onethreesteps
nine.Major body 30H Metal frame
10. Side plate thickness onesixmm
11.Roller materials forty five# forged metal, with tough chrome plating
twelve.Management systerm PLC control technique with touch monitor
13.Slicing blade substance Cr12
fourteen.Operating speed About 2-fourm/min
15. Transmission way 1 inch chain drive
16. Machine size (mm) About sixty eight00*onefive00*1four00mm
17. Machine weight About 2.fiveton
18.Electricity offer 380v,3phase,50hz or accodring to customer request

three.Equipment routine maintenance

maintenance of roll forming machine is really easy. We recommend that you often feed lubricant to the machine gear, chain and shifting components to decrease friction and keep away from rusting. Make confident the electrical power traces are appropriately linked ahead of starting the device, and at normal intervals, change the gear oil and hydraulic oil.

we supply a a single yr guarantee and lifelong specialized assistance will be provided

four.Packing and delivery details 
The regular deal is wood box(Measurement: L*W*H). If export to european nations,the wood box will be fumigated.If container is also tigher,we will use pe movie for packing or pack it in accordance to customers special ask for.

Conditions of Payment: 30% of the complete deal benefit paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the whole deal price to be paid by T/T following inspection by purchaser in seller’s factory whilst ahead of supply.      

Supply: thirty times following receipt of progress payment

Service: we deliver technician to your place to correct the machine.The customer must bear all the expense like: visa, Roundtrip tickets and suitable accommodation, also consumer should spend income 60USD/day.

Warranty: 12 months constrained guarantee

For the duration of warranty: components are free of charge but consumer shell out for the transport charge

 

Some FAQ 1.How to enjoy buy:

Inquiry—verify the profile drawings and price tag—-validate the PI—arrange the deposit or L/C—then Ok

2:How to check out our company:
Fly to ZheJiang airport: By high velocity prepare From ZheJiang Nan to HangCZPT Xi (one hour),then we can choose up you.
Fly to ZheJiang Airport: By large speed train From ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ao to HangCZPT Xi(four.five

hrs),then we can select up you.

three:When we exported the machines:
We have beening making and exporting the machines because from the 12 months of 1998.

four: If you want to get a lot more photos or videos of the machine,make sure you get in touch with me now!

 

Glazed Tile Sheet Making Machine